The first items of ready-to-run rolling stock in TT:120 scale from PECO are now available, representing a mixture of the post-grouping companies, British Railways and the first three private owner liveries.
TT:120 is the first British "true-to-scale" scale - 1/120 scale models running on 1/120 scale/gauge track.
These new 7-plank wagons feature the highest standard of manufacturing you would expect from PECO:
- Fine plastic moulding with thinner wagon body walls for accuracy.
- Interior detail as well as a high-level of exterior detail
- Separately-fitted brake lever.
- Brake shoes in line with the wheels
- Ultra-fine printing detail
- Free-running metal-tyred wheels
- Standard (removable) TT:120 coupler compatible with other TT:120 rolling stock on the market
- PECO Streamline and Setrack TT:120 Code 55 trackage systems
- PECO TT:120 Quality Line Wagons