Next available batch February 2024*
Hercules is a freelance design based on typical narrow gauge shunter engines found in small yards and industrial settings. The open cab with driver seat make this a perfect loco to add figures to for that realistic touch.
Technical specifications for 'Hercules'.
- 0-4-0 outside framed steel chassis.
- Long running time.
- Fitted with a Hi-Powered motor, tough nylon gear set and chain driven rear axle.
- Dimensions (loading gauge) are :- length 179mm over buffers, width 80mm
- Full radio control - stop start and speed in both directions using our powerful and highly reliable Roundhouse 'Locoglyde' electronic speed controller (ESC).
- Powered by 6 AA NiMh rechargeable batteries for excellent running time, complete with fast charger for in-situ charging.
- Fitted as standard with insulated wheels.
- The wheels are adjustable between 32mm and 45mm gauge.
- Working head lamp.
- Height adjustable driver seat.
- Choice of plain red or black/yellow chevron buffer beams.
- Available in any Standard Roundhouse Colour
*Batch dates are supplied by Roundhouse and we cannot always guarantee space left in a batch, particularly if the model is popular so please only use the batch date as a guide, however we shall contact you if a batch is full and waiting time will be longer.