Next available batch January 2024*
Technical specifications for 'Jennie'.
- 0-4-2 inside framed chassis with double acting slide valve cylinders operated by slip eccentric valve gear.
- Internal gas firing using the ROUNDHOUSE 'FG' gas system.
- Controls fitted as standard are:- steam regulator, safety valve, displacement lubricator and gas regulator.
- Dimensions of the loco(loading gauge) are:- length 27cm over buffers, width 10.7cm, height 15.5cm, weight 2.4Kg.
- 32mm or 45mm gauge (non adjustable for the loco) please state when ordering.
- A gas filling adaptor is required.
- Lots of optional extra, see our Loco Enhancements page for further details.
- Comes with a four wheeled tender with resin coals. This tender is available seperately for use behind all our budget locos, part code: JT
- Dimensions of the tender (loading gauge) are:- length 15cm over buffers, width 10.7cm, height 10.5cm, weight 0.8Kg.
- Available in any Standard Roundhouse Colour
By their nature these locomotives involve naked flames and will have hot surfaces and hot water and steam under pressure. As such these locos are sold as a collector model and are for age 14+ and then should only be used under the close supervision of a competent adult.
*Batch dates are supplied by Roundhouse and we cannot always guarantee space left in a batch, particularly if the model is popular so please only use the batch date as a guide, however we shall contact you if a batch is full and waiting time will be longer.