Print variant of the cement silo wagon of the DR in epoch IV.
The development, design and manufacture of cement silo wagons was forced after 1945 by both German rail administrations DB and DR.
Almost parallel to the Ucs 908 and 909 of the Deutsche Bundesbahn, the Deutsche Reichsbahn also began to procure two-axle cement silo types at the end of the 1950s. Since they have proven their worth as long-term usable special car types, they are still used by private operators such as KVG and VTG.
LENGTH OVER BUFFERS 350mm
MINIMUM RADIUS 600mm